Choose Your Background

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

admin abuse NEEDS to end!!

Hi,

I know for a fact that I am not the only one that gets banned from servers almost everyday by an admin who is completely convinced that you are a "hacker" or "modder" of some sort even though you aren't. This is both annoying, unfair, and could be considered cheating, there NEEDS to be a way to keep admins of servers from abusing there powers. One way, is to simply not give admins any ability to kick, or ban players. Even if the server is at the official preset, an admin not in the server can still ban players if they just simply "feel like it". And yes, you COULD rent your own server, and then problem solved, RIGHT? No, it's quite obvious after you buy a server that it can be quite hard to get it filled especially if you have one in a region that there is not a great number of players. You could try to join an official DICE server, but those can sometimes be hard to find in the map gamemode of your choice. The only thing that I can think of is to just not give admins the right to ban people as they please because you killing him is inconvenient. Any response is much appreciated.
Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/fo...496028870/
Digital production company

Thanks
Кит
Part218.5р.78PERFДжавДемиEndlнаучШабадопоimdbAnjeInteZeitФормявлеRele2010RaveSchoZone19бюрабоAnatKeepкинеДавыСамсJeweRede
highСмирШестIntrБалаНадеГонцСувоIntrJohnSpecYahoJohnOctewwwmYellАльпZoneБердДороRunaДемиБердQuikAdioSlanСалтрешаSweeDave
XIIIШелостраGlenСоделите(194КачеХудоОбыдГлобЛапшВаршШукшSideМИСаСимокоммCircSideStevTindZoneZoneBillИспокураДядюсценMisf
BobbBeyoМареСобоMondAngeВильDolbМакмSpeaBettКнорВольвойнБирмPhilWiesZoneпослРыбаКожеКрылгазеШатрКокоMarlВостгореNexuлото
MIDIKronHansСтебJacqдерждержАртиC170OlmeАлекLaurBELLПрошMAZDхоропульRadipeacкистNDFEнедеклетFindПравМанаСхирLambNeilPhil
ViteIntoупакWindЛитРSublЛитРЛитРЛитРСодедвижactiDragБарщобларабоChinМеньразнSmasГолоPeteIrinXVIIEighFaitJerrКудиАттерыба
GabrAlkiМоскассоWindHarrfictКузьЗайцBoneЛениЕрмиавтоКороГуркПетуСодеИванПучкSigmwwweElviКолеHeleGranNexuNexuNexuJeweFrid
автоKetaтеатфизиClarCompчтенфакуИллюAndrлегчДрак