Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86478760

Where are you from (country)?:
United states, North america.
What is your current Time Zone?
 Central
How old are you?:
13 (Birthday next month)
Have you ever been an administrator/position of rank on our/another server?:
Erm, Awhile back I was a mod on a minecraft server, other than that no.
What is your playtime on the Server? (1 days total is required):
Currently 4 hours, however i was told that i should apply right niw anyway.
How many warns do you have total + active warns?:
0 warns, and it should stay that way.
Are you sure you're applying for the right reason?:
Well, Extra staff could never hurt, especially with most of the staff being UK.
Why should we pick you for Staff (minimum 150 words)?:
Well, For starters back when we were a half life 2 server, i was commonly on as much as I could be. And when we were getting the switch, I was already promoted to trial mod until we changed names the 2nd time. I've also always had the leader mentailty, but keep it under control til its needed. Im also a leader in a royale clan, and with the Main owner gone most of the time, ive been managing it and its been doing well. I also intend to make sure that when no other mod is on, that ill join and make sure some 11 year old isnt prop blocking spawn. I also believe that I can be mature enough when needed, while still being able to keep the cringy 14 year old maturity at the same time. In genreal, I like to make sure the rules are enforced but still have fun with everyone.
Have you ever been Kicked or Banned on our Server(If so, why)?:
Your server? Nah, Not that i can think of.
Do you have a Microphone?:
I do.
How many hours can you be on a week?:
As of now, I cant be on monday through thursday for the next six weeks, so maybe 5-20 hours a week, depends if im home the whole weekend or not.
Do you meet all the requirements?
I do not meet 2. 1, Age, However I will be 14 on march 17th. 2, With the server being fairly new, I dont have 1 day yet, however I did play on the old half life server so if thats including, well over a day.
Other information you would like to tell us(Optional)?:
Congratulations! We have read through your request and have decided that your minecraft knowledge and skill has won you a position in our staff team! We will be setting your rank to trial - mod, and if you show us that YOU are what we NEED, then you'll be promoted to mod! We hope that you are a good addition to our team.

- - - ACCEPTED - - -