Choose Your Background

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Replica Olisaemeka Udoh Jersey

The post-draft signing frenzy begins!" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteDaily Norsemana Minnesota Vikings communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryVikingsOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsFiled under:NFL DraftMinnesota Vikings 2019 NFL Draft2019 Minnesota Vikings Undrafted Free Agency TrackerNew Replica Olisaemeka Udoh Jersey ,639commentsThe post-draft signing frenzy begins!CDTShareTweetShareShare2019 Minnesota Vikings Undrafted Free Agency TrackerPhoto by Billie Weiss/Getty ImagesUPDATE: Western Michigan center John Keenoy is coming to Minnesota, via his personal Twitter account.UPDATE: Vanderbilt running back Khari Blasingame appears to be heading to Minnesota.UPDATE: The Vikings are reuniting a second set of brothers thanks to Undrafted Free Agency, as it looks like Stefon Diggs’ younger brother Mar’Sean, a safety from Alabama-Birmingham, is making his way to Minnesota.UPDATE: University of Miami (FL) defensive tackle Tito Odenigbo has agreed to join his brother, Ifeadi Odenigbo, with the Vikings, according to Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald.UPDATE: Per the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Georgia Tech defensive lineman Anree Saint-Amour has agreed to a deal with the Vikings.UPDATE: Sam Houston State wide receiver Davion Davis is coming to Minnesota, per Andrew Krammer on the Minneapolis Star-Tribune.UPDATE: Tennessee cornerback Micah Prince Abernathy says that he’s coming to Minnesota.UPDATE: Per Ian Rapoport Olisaemeka Udoh Jersey nfl draft , Marian TE Brandon Dillon is signing with the Vikings. I have no idea who that is or where that is.UPDATE: University of Washington quarterback Jake Browning has announced that he is coming to Minnesota (via Darren Wolfson and Browning’s Instagram)The 2019 NFL Draft is, officially, in the books, and the Minnesota Vikings have brought 12 brand new players into the fold.However, Draft Weekend isn’t officially over yet, as now it’s time for the post-draft free agency frenzy to begin! This is where we’re going to be keeping track of all the rumors and other news that comes down the pike about free agents that are going to be signing with the Vikings now that the draft is over.Keep in mind that a lot of these signings won’t become official right away. A lot of these are going to be reports or rumors, and generally if you don’t hear it directly from the player themselves, you can take it with a grain of salt. However, we’re going to be tracking whatever we might here on the UDFA front and leaving it open for people to discuss or drop anything they might be hearing in the comments section.So, ladies and gentlemen Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , enjoy the Undrafted Free Agent signing period, and whenever the Vikings do make their signings official, we will have that news for you straight away. Merry Tuesday, everyone!I don’t know what the weather is like where you all are. I know some of you lucky souls get to live in the beautiful south, where 40 degrees is considered cold. Sigh...I..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsOpen ThreadsMinnesota Vikings News and Links: February 12, 2019New,478commentsCSTShareTweetShareShareMinnesota Vikings News and Links: February 12, 2019Merry Tuesday, everyone!I don’t know what the weather is like where you all are. I know some of you lucky souls get to live in the beautiful south, where 40 degrees is considered cold. Sigh...I miss the south. Lots of you are in Minnesota Olisaemeka Udoh Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , and you’re likely enjoying weather similar to what we’re having. Here in balmy Bismarck, it’s currently creeping OH SO CLOSE to zero. I mean, it’s literally 1 degree below zero as I write this. (Air temp of course, the wind chill is likely 10 or 20 degrees cooler). We just had something like 160 consecutive hours of below zero weather. I don’t want to get yelled at for making you do math, so I’ll do it for you. We didn’t get above zero one time for an entire week (8 hours shy of an entire week, but that’s close enough). I think Minot had over 190 consecutive hours. That’s lovely. I do enjoy the fact that the mosquitos aren’t biting.Around the DN since our last open thread:Ted asked an interesting question, ‘Should the Vikings trade Xavier Rhodes?’.Terrell Davis tells Adrian Peterson that it’s time to come home, also from Ted. A Peterson/Cook backfield? In a heartbeat. I’m sure the conversation will stay civil, but I’ll wear this bullet-proof vest, just in case. Y’all wish me luck.Vikings news from other sources and news from around the league:CBS Sports analyzes the top 3 QBs to watch at the NFL combine.At NFL.com Youth Alexander Mattison Jersey , QB Kyler Murray officially announced his decision to choose football over baseball. The news caught the Oakland A’s off guard, according to CBS Sports. The A’s drafted Murray in the first round of the MLB draft, and signed him to a contract, they say they were unaware of the decision prior to seeing Murray’s tweet. A little heads up would have been nice. I guess he figured they’d see the tweet at some point, why waste a quarter on a phone call?We come to today’s media selection:Here’s a group that southparkskolman (I think that’s who it was?) turned me on to a while back, Trampled by Turtles. I like these guys, enjoy!Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags Super Bowl Alexander Mattison Jersey , if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the head cheese.