Choose Your Background

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Happy wheels adventure game

Happy wheels is an adventure game released in 2010. Players have to control a wide variety of characters with your goal being to get to the finish line. There are numerous traps and obstacles along the path to the end. You can play the full happy wheels game version to enjoy all characters.
This game seems to me a little childish after DotA2 and CS GO. I prefer these kinds of games with a short series of matches. I understood this since I first tried to play 5 years ago. This was not yet a trend, but my friends and I often spent the whole weekend playing in a close-knit team)
(02-08-2020, 06:04 PM)Raymond Wrote: This game seems to me a little childish after DotA2 and CS GO. I prefer these kinds of games with a short series of matches. I understood this since I first tried to play 5 years ago. This was not yet a trend, but my friends and I often spent the whole weekend playing in a close-knit team)

Have you tried to bet on the results of matches about teams? I found this rather fun and profitable)) I usually use dota live score. Here is always the most complete data about the games. I love getting first hand data. This gives more options for a successful bet.